Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

For the past few days, I went to bed late and woke up late,

Customer Question

For the past few days, I went to bed late and woke up late, which resulted in holding in my pee for a much longer time than usual. Yesterday, I held it in especially long because there wasn't a toilet available (away from home). Went I went, I was peeing for longer than usual but the stream was normal and there was no pain. Since last night, I've had this frequent urge to urinate but often I can't empty my bladder fully, even if the stream is still normal and there is zero pain.
It doesn't feel like a UTI, but I can feel some pressure on my bladder and slight discomfort in the lower abdomen.
I've also been slightly constipated for the past few days so maybe that's the issue.
Is it just an oversensitive/stretched out bladder?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Forgot to add that I am also slightly bloated because of this, and I go to the bathroom once every hour or so.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Accidental call request, apologies!
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 10 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Are you drinking water more than usual today? Are you having more anxiety and stress today?