Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

There is blood in the blood in the nasal drip mucus that I

There is blood in the blood in the nasal drip mucus that I suffer with. Can you give me a reason for this.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome?

For how long you are suffering with this ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1 week.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for reply.

There are very tiny blood vessels which gets engorged during acute infection and when you strain a bit like coughing they rupture and cause blood streaked mucous. There is nothing much to worry about. You can use pseudoephedrine nasal decongestant, it will decrease congestion and nasal drip as well.

Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Wish you good health
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Sorry i can not phone calls right now. You can accept my additional services offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you just give me your opinion by typing it, as I have paid now.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for reply. I have wrote down my opinion above.

Do you have further questions?

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.