Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

For the past 5 days now, atleast 5-8 times a day I've been

Hi for the past 5 days now, atleast 5-8 times a day I've been getting headaches that feel like my brain is rattling at 100mph and my vision goes blurred, I lose my sense of balance and feel sick and I also have lost my appetite...could you lead me in the right direction as to what this could be, thankyou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot to put in there that I'm feeling very very drained, which is rare for me as I'm a very active person
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

The symptoms you have described can be due to few condition and most common being infection in the inner ear but other differentials which are concerning as well are problems with eyes, sinuses and brain itself. This needs thorough evaluation. I would recommend you to see your doctor for thorough physical examination including eye and ear examination and a CT scan would be needed for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou for your reply. I don't have anything wrong with my ears but after what you've said I think I will go and see my doctor. Thankyou
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

My pleasure to help you.

Wish you good health