Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby since last

Hi me and my partner have been trying for a baby since last August and I was ovulating around the 3rd of september according to my fertility app. I have severe lower abdominal cramp and I'm not due my period for another 7 days could this mean I'm pregnant or could this be implantation cramps
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

No this is not a sign of pregnancy. It is too soon to have physical symptoms due to pregnancy Implantation does not cause cramping or symptoms. Bleeding due to implantation is rare and occurs at the time of the missed period, not before It is very scant and usually not even noticeable.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that's fine thank you
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome