Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MD Grad Jefferson Medical College 2009. Internal Med intern 2010 & Radiology residency 2011. Husband & father of two.
62460980

Numbness and burning in arm and leg feel hot weak and tired

Customer Question

numbness and burning in arm and leg feel hot weak and tired and headache pain in the middle of chest
Expert:  Daniel Sheibley, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. You need to go to the ER for an EKG, Chest xray and labwork. As those symptoms can suggest a heart attack. Telling you to stay at home and continue self treatment would be negligent. You need to be seen sooner than later. Also, if you have aspirin chew 4 tablets of 81mg dose or a single regular dose aspirin. Don't swallow whole. Chew first - that is what needs to be done if someone is having a heart attack.

Did I answer your question to satisfaction?

A positive rating is the only way I am credited for my expertise. Please don't rate bad or poor service. If your aren't 100% satisfied, click reply instead. :)

A positive rating is the only way I am credited for my expertise. Please don't rate bad or poor service. If your aren't 100% satisfied, click reply instead.