Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Iv got a pain on the right side at the bottom .. What could

Customer Question

Iv got a pain on the right side at the bottom .. What could be? ... It just started
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. Is it just above the waist line or in line with the belly button? Any stool symptoms, urinary burning, urinary frequency etc? Any pain on pressing? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My stomach is swelled im not pregnant ...what could this be?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Since how long you have this pain? Please reply to my other questions as well. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Getting pain when pressing down the pain as only started late afternoon thought nothing of it
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Is it just above the waist line or it is in line with belly button? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its were my pelvis is
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. As per your description, the pain you have can be because of appendicitis, urinary tract infection, urinary tract stone or it can be due to ovarian cyst. Considering the possible causes, I would suggest you to go to A&E as you need an evaluation by ultrasound, urine R/E and blood test called CBC. You shouldn't take any pain killer as it can mask the cause behind this pain and can make evaluation difficult. Pain killer and any home remedy is contraindicated in such cases but I reassure you that all of these causes are treatable and you are going to be alright soon. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been feeling tired alot and getting alot of headache what could be wrong
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

I have replied on your other post.