Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I'm a 50 year old woman I went to Egypt for 2 weeks in the

Customer Question

I'm a 50 year old woman I went to Egypt for 2 weeks in the Easter holidays when I came back the next week I had a viral infection my head started to hurt and was red and tender at the top corner of the left hand side as though I had banged it which I hadn't. The next week all my skin on my whole body and head started peeling off like flakes of skin and I was pulling the skin out of my hair I never suffered from this before since then months ago now all the left hand side of my head is swollen it wakes me up throbbing loud noises hurt my head if I shout it hurts, I've been for a xray on my head that was ok I've had blood tests that came up as I had low vitamin D so I was put on a 3 months course of vitamin D I've just had a MRI scan 2 days ago that's came back ok which I'm amazed yet my head is still hurting like mad and swollen the swelling sometimes comes up as a bump on my left hand side of my forehead sometimes my lift cheeks swollen or on top of my eyebrow bone I have regular check ups at the dentist every 6 months so it's not my teeth I'm no further Fred I'm waiting for a doctor from my surgery to phone me back sometime as I want a referral to see a head specialist there's no aptments left at my doctors surgery till middle of October and before we know it will be X as holidays and everything closes for 2 weeks I would like you're advise plse
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a picture or two that you could send me on here for me to have a look at.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got a picture
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid money so I'm not paying again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Order ID 16655812-190
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to switch to a phone call I have already paid and I would like some 1 to give me advice please
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the late response as I was away.

It would be very difficult to help you out without a picture for me to have a look at.

Would it be possible to provide a picture or two so that I can give a better opinion.