Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Getting alot of headace and feeling tired alot what could be

Getting alot of headace and feeling tired alot what could be wrong
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Where exactly is the headache? Are you taking one Tylenol thrice daily or more? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the top of my head then it travels to the back of my eyes
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any nasal obstruction, nasal discharge, fluid trickling in throat etc? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No nothing
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concerns but later you can ask anything you want. Your current headache can be due to stress and anxiety. I would suggest you to take over the counter available tablet Aleve and see if it helps. If it doesn't you should see you doctor but I am sure that you will feel better soon. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent services but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My right breast hurts going towards the chest what could this mean
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

I hope you have got the answer at the other post?