Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I'm currently in heart failure with the return of angina I

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm currently in heart failure with the return of angina I had a bad kidney infection last week and took antibiotics at home at around that time my index finger on my right hand became very painful I thought the antibiotics would help it to but over a week on it's getting worse and the pain is going down my finer its at the bend now I've tried hot salty water and savlon cream to try to draw it out but nothing is working do you think it's related to the kidney infection and should I go back to doctor
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

yes, you should go back to your doctor

the kidneys are very important to have if you have heart failure

the kidneys help you get rid of excessive fluid out of your body if you have heart failure.

if you have an infection of your kidneys, this can be life threatening if you have heart failure.

if the infection or swelling is getting worse in your finger and hands, you need to go back to your doctor

or go back to the hosptial A&E department to see a doctor right away

you may have to go into the hospital to have your kidneys and heart monitored

until your infection gets better

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com