Dr  S.A.Alam
Dr S.A.Alam, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(R)/MRCP(R) U.K
16248889

I get pain in my head that lasts couple of seconds randomly

Customer Question

Hi I get pain in my head that lasts couple of seconds randomly every day some days only happens once twice a day sometimes little more when I'm occupied I tend not to feel it .literally 2 seconds then gone .its not enough painting take medication as its goes as quick as comes. I had a eye twitch a few months ago which has gone I googled it at the time and said twitching could be sign of tumour the that night I got random twitches around body but not sure if coz I read it or stress . No other symptoms .i did see a doctor when first had this and they checked eyes and said fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It hasn't got worse over the months
Expert:  Dr S.A.Alam replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, pain that is off sudden onset and goes away quickly is not serious, it in most cases is due to stress, lack of sleep, visual problems or neck problems. Some cases high blood pressure can also give such symptoms. Tumor or cancer does not causes such small bursts of pain and its pain increases progressively overtime. You can use tylenol and advil for this pain, do neck exercises and check your blood pressure regularly will help. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
these strange muscle twitches ?? Which came on once googled . Stress ? I'm extremely stressed

Thank you for your reply, these can be due to stress, neck pain or sprain of the neck muscles ... Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome. Do not forget to rate positive, thank you.