Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I've been suffering for 10 days now with needing to pee all

I've been suffering for 10 days now with needing to pee all the time and a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen been tested for uti and antibiotics two courses been to doc the just keep testing my urine any suggestions where I go from here ?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Okay

Since you have been tested for UTI and have two courses of antibiotics as well i would recommend you to get an ultrasound abdomen and pelvis to look at all the organs. These can be symptoms of infection in the pelvis involving cervix or uterus and even up in the kidneys.I assume urine culture and sensitivity has already been done. Visiting a gynecologist would be the wise decision.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best regards.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks sensitivity test hasn't been carried out culture has been sent my doc wants to wait and see what that says im just at my wits end with it all

Thanks for the reply.

Culture would be helpful. Wait for the results and get an ultrasound as well.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best regards.