Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

Have a had black spot on my foot for a while just wondering

Have a had black spot on my foot for a while just wondering if it is ok or not
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The spot is the third on the toe. Has been there for 2-3 years. No itchiness or redness. Is this a normal birth ***** *****ke the one on my second toe.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Closer picture added.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 10 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,

The pictures are not bright and clear enough to tell for sure. The mole looks harmless: Evenly couloured with smooth borders. Please post another close up picture if you can and let me know your age. Thank you!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Im 19. Is this a better picture.

Yes, it is, thank you! The moles looks completely harmless. I am quite sure about this, but:

You will understand that it is not possible to diagnose 100% from the far. So if the mole gets bigger, becomes dark in the middle or changes its form, please see a doctor.

Please don't forget to rate postively if you are fine with my answer. If anything is not quite clear feel free to ask!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This dot on my hand just appeared last week do you know what it is

Sory, this is a new question and the dot is too little to tell by photo.

Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience: Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.