wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Have you ever noticed the link between emotional and

Customer Question

Have you ever noticed the link between emotional and physical well being?
I would love to have this knowledge shared in some way if you are open to sharing it? Perhaps you would like to do your own research in order to confirm my findings as described on this link? http://eepurl.com/cgcsnn
The knowledge shared is nothing new. It goes back many centuries through holistic modalities.
Regards,
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Yes. It is very common to come across this link. In addition, a huge volume of research and documentation already exists on this topic.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Keep up the good work,