How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have got pain in mr right two months ago ,gp sent me for

Customer Question

hi i have got testical pain in mr right testical two months ago ,gp sent me for blud and urine test,everything was normal,no kind of infection,after they send me altrasound scan for scrotum,abdonmal and every organ everything was normal but they found 2.5 mm eppidimal syst on right side and mild calld me and told me thair is nothing ,but pain was stiil thair .one day i went to a&E and they told me appidimitis ,gave me 14 days ciprofoxilin but no change ,i went to gp and he gave me another 1 week cirpro.after one week no pain was thair and started burning pain in hed of penis after urine ,and burning in testical and buttoks.i went again gp they give me docxililin foe a week ,week has not done yet,but yesterday evening i got sudenly constant havy burning pain in my hed of penis full night i didnt get any slip and testical burning aswel ,please tel me wat it is?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: i m 47 year old indain british man
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 months ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 months ago.

any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
no sir just friqvant urinetion some time
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have sent my altrasound riport
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 months ago.

looks like your testicle is in the inguinal area.

Did you know this?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
doctor told me that and they said it's in good size n sape so they going to put in right space
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sorry right place
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
But I m worrying about atherosclerosis pain wich I have got
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 months ago.

It is not atherosclerosis

why would you think that?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sorry I meen other pain meening like burning pain in testical, burning pain in penis after urine and sometimes consatant burning pain in he'd of penis and buttocks as well. Why?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
If I get remove my epidimal syst and vericocel will this pain will go?and all this pain releted to vericocel and syst?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 months ago.

What does your doctor think?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
They refer me to urologist in next week, but I like to your opinion please
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 12 months ago.

It sounds to me like the infection isn't being resolved.

Is this what you are thinking too?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Might be but you doctor should tel more correctly