Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I Have a problem with my (male)Reproductive system, And it's

I Have a problem with my (male)Reproductive system,
And it's premature ejaculation.
I really need your advise . I tried a lot of medication (pills - cream) but it's no good.
Thanks you
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Which prescription medications have you tried? Since when are you suffering from this symptom? Does this happen all the time or sometimes? How much time do you take to ejaculate after penetration?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloI tried prematurex and other pills/cream but i don't remember the name .
I didn't get prescription from a doctor (friend told me about the pills)I got this symptoms since i was young (13-15)
happens all time when i try to ejaculate.
And takes less than a minute.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

There is definitely a solution and treatment for this common symptom. Please don't get discouraged by the over the counter pills and other creams that you tried. These are not the treatment of this condition. This is quite a common condition in young adults (7% to 40% of adult men, most with no underlying physical condition) due to heightened excitation.

Apart from such biological and psychological causes, this can also be due to some organic causes.

Hence you need to consult with your doctor to rule out organic causes, and if required investigations can be done.

Treatment is basically treating the cause for this premature ejaculation, if a causative factor is found.

However, in most cases, no organic cause can be found, in which case certain techniques and medications are prescribed which are beneficial.

In fact there are many medications such as clomipramine or sertraline, fluoxetine, or paroxetine which have been shown to delay ejaculation. Some medications need to be taken daily. Some of these medication can be taken only when required such as use of clomipramine 4–24 hours before intercourse.

Also counseling with a therapist will be beneficial along with the medications.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating by clicking 5 stars above.