Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Severe chest pain RH behind ribs. Felt like the stitch and

Severe chest pain RH behind ribs. Felt like the stitch and rapidly worsened. Presented at A&e bed rest chest xray to chest clear. Discharged within 5 hours. Rrpition of symptoms thrice in next 24 hours, but not as severe. History of Cardiac disease, pacemaker, stent, diabetes type 2 .Age 83. What to do if anything??
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You need to see a cardiologist and get an EKG and Echo to rule out any ischemic event. As you had history of cardiac disease and diabetes so a thorough cardiac evaluation should be done to be on safe side.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.