Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice.
13711182

I had sex with one guy on the 29th and 31st of August but he

Hi. I had sex with one guy on the 29th and 31st of August but he didn't cum in me. I then had sex with another guy frequently since 6th September and now I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. Who is likely to be the father? Please help me

Have you had an ultrasound? If so, what is your due date per the ultrasound? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't had an ultrasound yet I'm still waiting but I took a digital clearblue pregnancy test amongst other tests and the clearblue said I was 2-3 weeks pregnant

When did your last period start? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My last period was on 22nd August which finished on 29th August

Assuming that you are 2-3 weeks pregnant today, that means that conception was around August 29. However, a pregnancy test isn't a very reliable way to know how far along you are, since it measures hcg, and there is a very wide range of hcg amounts during the first 8 weeks.

If the first guy didn't cum at all inside, then he's not likely to be the father. However, the reason withdrawal isn't a reliable method of birth control is that many guys cum a little bit before they pull out.

When you get an ultrasound, that will be able to place your conception date much better than a pregnancy test can. Then you'll have a better idea of who the father is.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou for your help

Assuming about a 28 day cycle, you would normally have ovulated around September 5. That would make the second guy far more likely to be the father.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou so much for your help I really appreciate it

So if you have been having regular monthly periods, I think you can assume that the second guy is the father.

However, to be 100% certain, you might need DNA testing.

You're welcome.

Please click the rating stars. Thank you.

Thank you for your payment and rating.