wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I need abit of help. I had sex with one guy on 29th and 31st

Customer Question

Hi I need abit of help. I had sex with one guy on 29th and 31st August but he didn't cum in me. I then had sex with another guy from 6th September which is frequently and now I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. Who is likely to be the father to my baby?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Given what you have posted, there is no way to even guess who is the father of this child based on the dates of your sexual encounters. As you know, the man does not need to have an orgasm to impregnate you --there are plenty of sperm present in the "pre-cum" to get the job done.

So. What should you do?

Obtain DNA testing of both of these men now and, when the child is born, you will be able to establish paternity with a high degree of certainty.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS