Hello from JustAnswer.
Whether it would be OK to wait a couple weeks to see your GP would depend upon the severity of symptoms. If the symptoms are more severe, then it would be better to be seen sooner, and accessing you breast care nurse would be fine. Another option would be to be seen at an Urgent Care Center or Walk-In Clinic. But if the symptoms are not as severe, it would be OK to wait until you can be seen by your GP.
There are many possible causes of these symptoms, but it would be appropriate to perform a more urgent evaluation when the symptoms are more severe.
If you are uncertain, then it would be better to be safe, and either contact your breast care nurse or be seen urgently.
If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.
As I said, another option if the symptoms are more severe would be to be seen at an Urgent Care Center or Walk-In Clinic.
Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.