Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been suffering extreme panic anxiety attacks with

I have been suffering extreme panic anxiety attacks with chest and back pain, shortness of breath and in 3 weeks have lost 6 stone in weight, I had a heart attack 2 years ago and am very frightened by suicidal thoughts, what should I do?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

You should go to an urgent care immediately as you need treatment in a hospital setting.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

My pleasure to help you.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm sorry, you have not answered my question?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

You asked me what you should do.

The most appropriate thing to do for someone who is having suicidal thoughts is to go the ER. This is one of the foremost indications for immediate admission through the ER in a hospital. Unfortunately, medical ethics dictates that we do not try to treat Suicidal tendencies over the internet. If you have any questions.

Having said that, all your other symptoms - chest pain, shortness of breath at your age also warrant a visit to the ER or the Urgent Care to rule out a cardiac event, which are life threatening situations and since this is a site for informational and educational input only, it is my professional duty to inform you that you should seek immediate help for this.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Best.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you doctor