Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have a ringing sensation in my ear and I have some form of

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** mason I have a ringing sensation in my ear and I have some form of vertigo i cannot walk up stairs where there is an open view of the ground floor neither can I use some open planned stairs not even esculators my knees go week and I want to get down the quickest way possible also I cannot travel in the front of a car either over forty five miles an hour I have had nerve damage to my heart over a year ago can you tell me the nature of my ilness as I am grounded to ground floor level until I can produse to a gp and then hospital a cause please can you reply to this email address ***@******.*** thankyou
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

any other medical issues?

just click send to reply