healingtouches
healingtouches, Board Certified MD
Experience:  US Trained, Board certifications in Echocardiography, Vascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT, Cardiology and Internal Medicine
54460990

Where can my wife have her two chamber pacemaker replaced

Where can my wife have her two chamber pacemaker replaced with a three chamber pacemaker privately in sussex . We have been told by Worthing hospital that this should be done due to heart failure and a slight leak on a valve. The reason for private treatment is the waiting list is too long is it possible to give us a approximate cost.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 10 months ago.

Charges of various private hospitals vary from one to another hospital. But just to let you know that the procedure costs the NHS about £4,200. This comprises the £2,000 cost of the average pacemaker, £1,500 for the services of the four-strong medical team and £700 for the overnight hospital stay. So the private hospital cost may be more than this or around this figure.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the main question was were in sussex can We get the pacemaker operation done
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

I am going to opt out to allow other experts on here to possibly help you.

Expert:  healingtouches replied 9 months ago.

I understand your concerns:

Your best option is to call Spire Gatwick Park Hospital main reception 01293 785 511, ask to make an appointment with Dr Nandkumar Gandhi. This can be done privately with self insurance or self pay.

Good luck and please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end and then submitting your rating as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

healingtouches, Board Certified MD
Experience: US Trained, Board certifications in Echocardiography, Vascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT, Cardiology and Internal Medicine