Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

Is it normal for my clitoris to be really sensitive? I was

Is it normal for my clitoris to be really sensitive? I was having sex yesterday and when she rubbed my clit it was almost painful so I couldn't achieve an orgasm. It is still uncomfortable today
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Yes, it is quite normal. Every clitoris starts burning after being rubbed too intensely. It's not always easy to find the right pressure, and as soon as it was too much, the mucous membranes hurt. Next time let her be softer, then you will be ok.