wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

On the very top of my head it really hurts if I lay it down

On the very top of my head it really hurts if I lay it down or even slightly touch my hair, what could be causing this?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

How old are you?

M/F?

Does your jaw get tired when you chew?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi there thanks for the help.
I'm 19 heading onto almost 20, and male.My jaw does easily get tired when chewing.It's been happening for periods of 2-5 hours over the last 3 months or so at random. This current one has been almost 30 hours.No other symptoms that that I think can relate to this. I'm not taking any medication.Thanks again

At your age it is not as common for your symptoms to be a sign of anything horrible.....but you might want to see your MD on Monday for a complete exam and possibly some lab tests.

If things get worse you could, of course, go to the ER.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS