Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I would like to know what I can take or put on my leg it

Customer Question

I would like to know what I can take or put on my leg it feels as if its knumb on the inside of right leg just below my knee it has been like it for a while it feels when touched as if it ispins and needles there all the time I do not have any other health problem or take any other medication I am 67 I do have polio in legs and have done since age of 6 if you could tell me what I can take or use from over the counter in uk I have tried paracetamol and ibrobrofin but they made it worse thank you
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have any back issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I dont

Do they have any other pain killers over the counter in the UK?

isn't that it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I wanted to know what It was and what I couyld take to get rid or clear it up or what to put on it but get over the counter

You need xrays marilyn

I am suspecting this is related to a disc in the low back that is pressing on a nerve

This is a common symptom with a disc issue in the back even without pain.

Did you know this?