Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Is praziquantel legal to buy otc in the uk, and is it safe

Customer Question

is praziquantel legal to buy otc in the uk, and is it safe to treat very advanced scistosomasis, (do they wiggle a lot as they become paralysed?) have you ever heard of baby ones or eggs coming out of the hard palette all at once with very strong taste of blood, is there a better alternative that weakens them, paralyzing them with a sedative effect instead, how does artemisma absinthum kill them, and can you find a source of 10:1 to maximum strength full spectrum extract (all active components)
Max Swarbrick ***@******.***
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

Praziquantel is not licensed for use in humans in the UK but it can be imported when necessary on a named patient basis.

Oxamniquine can be used to treat scistosomasis

but you need a prescription for it

you have to see a doctor for diagnosis of your skin.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you give prescripions? I have seen doctors many times and they will not do anything, or do you know a supplier of artemisma absinthum dry concentrate for consumers?
can you do referals in the uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone number is ***** but the reception is normally not good enough to talk easily
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

no, it is illegal for online doctors to give out prescriptions to clients we can't see and can't examine.

you should see your GP doctor and ask for skin biopsy and skin scraping testing.

it sounds like you have had some good luck with antifungal skin treatments.

you may benefit from skin steroid creams.

if you have severe anxiety symptoms, you may need anti-anxiety medication treatment to help decrease anxiety symptoms.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok then it dosent seem that you can help me, I will have to cancel now within the trial period and keep looking within the uk.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

we are here to answer questions, not to give out prescriptions.