wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have exzema i n my ears. It is safe to use Optomise once a

I have exzema i n my ears. It is safe to use Optomise once a week, one spray in both ears. I am 71 and recently wear hearing aids which make my condition worse
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Most likely, yes.

That being said the neomycin and acetic acid component of the medication would not be expected to help with your eczema....only the dexamethasone (steroid) component will help.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is ok. I will pay the £3 deposit but no more as really am not any wiser. Thank you very much
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

.