Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

How can i enlarge my penis? In length and width? Which pills

Customer Question

How can i enlarge my penis? In length and width? Which pills should i consume? What should i do?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

It is your genes which determine the size of your penis .You cannot enlarge it with mean of pills and massage etc..All the pills etc... are just a gimmick to earn money from gullible people.

Only way to increase length of penis is surgery.Surgical means can be utilized to enlarge the length of penis and you would need to consult a urologist for that.

I understand that this may not be the answer you were expecting or looking for but I have to be totally truthful and ethical and I hope that you would not hold it against me when you rate my answer.