wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have been taking Co-danthrusate 50/60mg capsules for many

I have been taking Co-danthrusate 50/60mg capsules for many years. I have now been informed that the manufacturers have stopped production and have spoken to them and they have no other product for replacement, have also spoken to the Consultant who prescribed these originally and has not come with a substitute. Any suggestions for a alternative please.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

What were you taking it for?

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
severe constipation I have had this since a teenager.
I am72 years old
female
I suffer with Bi-Pollar and take 300 mgdaily of Venlafaxine, 5mg Stelazine ,60mg amitriptyline, 5mg Oxazelpan, 15mg Zopiclone
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

The only way to get this combination is to purchase the ingredients on your own and combine them.

The ducosate you can get almost anywhere.

Here is where you can get the other component:

http://voigtglobal.com/pharmaceutical-chemicals-d/10047-dantron-bp-25g.html

Doe this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience: Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please will you call tomorrow as it is now lunch time and we have guests arriving any minute thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

let me know when you would like to be contacted by phone.