While reactions to Juvaderm are rare, they do happen....even delayed issues like you are experiencing.
So. What do I think your options are at this point?
1. Since things have not gotten worse since your IV dose of steroids and starting the oral therapy, that is a good thing..... At this point I would continue with the oral steroids as prescribed and put cold packs on the area as you are able.
2. If things don't get better in a week or so, or should you suddenly get more swelling or new symptoms, you may have to have the juvaderm surgically removed :(
Does this make sense to you?
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS