Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

I'm getting leakage from my back passage, I always feeling

I'm getting leakage from my back passage, I always feeling wet and have to wipe without going to the toilet. Also I notice small amounts of blood on paper.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

I am reviewing your question and would answer shortly.

Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for waiting.

You have possible developed a mild form of fecal incontinence where the muscles of the anal opening are unable to hold tight.There can be a variety of possible reasons for this.The condition may cause development of sores which may be causing the spotting on pare when you wipe.

The underlying causes can include chronic constipation, diabetes, some neurological conditions, damage to muscles or nerves in the area , diarrhea, loss of storage capacity in rectum etc...

You need to be seen by a doctor who can examine the area and order relevant testing.