wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Suffered with derealization for past month started sertaline

Customer Question

Suffered with derealization for past month started sertaline 5 days ago and woke up today feeling on edge, and dizzy and like I'm going to die. I have empty feeling in chest and feel like I'm dead I feel
So scared and restless
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

The best thing for you to do right now is talk to your parents and have them call your prescribing doctor.

If you are at school go to the nurses office now and tell him what is going on and how you are feeling.

If no one is available for you to contact and talk with right now then call emergency services.

The good news?

Help is available. This will pass and you will feel better.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS