Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Phil I developed severe and apparently permanent adverse

Customer Question

For Dr. PhilI developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of Hepatitis B vaccine.
About 4 years ago I was completely healthy and very athletic before this vaccination and have now
suffered severe, debilitating autoimmuneside effects from this vaccine.Would a referral to Orthopedadics or Rheumatology be better for my left shoulder pain, which isn't
in both shoulders at once, just the left, previously I had no shoulder problems, I used to lift 100KG
but now I get left shoulder pain when I lift 50KG and these started after vaccination. There's a
measurable loss in stamina before the vaccine to how I am now, I experience breathlessness much earlier
when I do cardiovascular exercise then before I had the vaccine. I have chronic fatigue and it is not
improved by getting rest. I have a dry persistent cough when there's nothing to bring up. I have a
constant pain while I'm seated, which is focused in one specific area, on the upper left side of my
abdomen. This area hurts while I'm seated with my laptop or while I'm watching TV or while I'm seated
on the bus. The pain is related to muscle movement and positional. The pain isn't there with change of
position i.e. Standing up or lying down flat. Painkillers don't help. It's not my stomach because when
I eat, I can feel the stomach processing food and the upper left abdominal pain both at the same time,
and they are in two different locations. I suffered the residual effects of all these symptoms for
more than 4 years.I have an Ultrasound scan soon and I've had normal blood tests all which came out fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also) I have joint pain in my little toes when I walk,
sometimes the right toes and sometimes the left toes.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I have responded to the other question that you posted for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think it's a musculoskeletal problem or Chronic Fatigue Synrdome?And do you think my upper left abdominal pain is Neuropathic pain or Muscular pain?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Answered this in a previous post.