Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

SH I developed severe and apparently permanent adverse

For Dr. SHI developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of Hepatitis B vaccine.
About 4 years ago I was completely healthy and very athletic before this vaccination and have now
suffered severe, debilitating autoimmuneside effects from this vaccine.Would a referral to Orthopedadics or Rheumatology be better for my left shoulder pain, which isn't
in both shoulders at once, just the left, previously I had no shoulder problems, I used to lift 100KG
but now I get left shoulder pain when I lift 50KG and these started after vaccination. There's a
measurable loss in stamina before the vaccine to how I am now, I experience breathlessness much earlier
when I do cardiovascular exercise then before I had the vaccine. I have chronic fatigue and it is not
improved by getting rest. I have a dry persistent cough when there's nothing to bring up. I have a
constant pain while I'm seated, which is focused in one specific area, on the upper left side of my
abdomen. This area hurts while I'm seated with my laptop or while I'm watching TV or while I'm seated
on the bus. The pain is related to muscle movement and positional. The pain isn't there with change of
position i.e. Standing up or lying down flat. Painkillers don't help. It's not my stomach because when
I eat, I can feel the stomach processing food and the upper left abdominal pain both at the same time,
and they are in two different locations. I suffered the residual effects of all these symptoms for
more than 4 years.I have an Ultrasound scan soon and I've had normal blood tests all which came out fine.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
also) I have joint pain in my little toes when I walk,
sometimes the right toes and sometimes the left toes.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

For the pain in the little does and in the joints and if an autoimmune disease is being considered the best person to see would be a rheumatologist.

If you have something like a frozen shoulder or other joint problems then the best person would be an orthopedic.

However, a good rheumatologist should also be able to deal with the other problems as well.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do you think it's a musculoskeletal problem or Chronic Fatigue Synrdome?And do you think my upper left abdominal pain is Neuropathic pain or Muscular pain?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

I think that the left upper abdominal pain could most likely be a muscular pain rather than a neuropathic pain.

Yes I think it is most likely a musculoskeletal problem.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Who diagnoses a musculoskeletal problem?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Usually a rheumatologist.

But if the musculoskeletal problem is not related to autoimmune problem then an orthopedic doctor.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what are the tests to check for autoimmune problems. I had a blood test called Autoimmune abs and it came out fine.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Yes that is the test. It usually checks all major antibodies.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Could Hepatitis B vaccine have caused musculoskeletal problems? I know of rare side effects of the vaccine.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

It is an extremely rare side effect of the vaccine.

Please rate me before we proceed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do you think upper left abdominal pain is visceral?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think it is muscular because when I change from a seated position to a non-seated position, the upper left abdominal pain goes away.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Yes I think that muscular pain is the most likely possibility in your case.