Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Ravoof I developed severe and apparently permanent adverse

For Dr. RavoofI developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of Hepatitis B vaccine.
About 4 years ago I was completely healthy and very athletic before this vaccination and have now
suffered severe, debilitating autoimmune side effects from this vaccine. I have joint pain in my little toes when I walk,
sometimes the right toes and sometimes the left toes. These started after vaccination.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for requesting me.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do you think is the problem with my toes, I never had this problem before the vaccine.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

Is there any limitation in movement of the toes or any external abnormality?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
There is no external abnormality, it feels like a constant pain and it hurts when I walk
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It hurts when I walk but when I'm sitting down or sleeping the pain isn't there on my toes.

Dear customer,

Thank for your reply.

This may be due to muscle ache or due to pain in the joints, and rarely may occur after receiving the vaccine.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a 5 star rating.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you think it's a musculoskeletal problem or Chronic Fatigue Synrdome?And do you think my upper left abdominal pain is Neuropathic pain or Muscular pain?

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

I think this is a musculo-skeletal problem.

Regarding your upper left abdominal pain it could be either, but I suspect it to be muscular pain.

It is a privilege answering your question.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating of 5 stars, because this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for our time and work.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

May you be happy, successful, and healthy.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Who diagnoses a musculoskeletal problem?

Dear customer,

A general physician will be able to diagnose this in majority of patients, but if he/she is unsure then the doctor may consult an orthopedic surgeon for further clarification.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Could Hepatitis B vaccine have caused musculoskeletal problems? I know of rare side effects of the vaccine.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes this could be a rare adverse effect of the vaccine and is not a common side effect.

Take care.

Please don't forget to rate the answer with a 5 star rating.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you think upper left abdominal pain is visceral?

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Unlikely to be visceral since it is positional as you have described. Muscular abdominal wall pain may be aggravated or relieved by certain positions or changes in posture.

Take care.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Then I think it is muscular because when I change from a seated position to a non-seated position, the upper left abdominal pain goes away.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

This is what I also suspect based on this characteristic of the symptom.

Take care.

Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience: Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.