Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I was admited to hospital last week and now i'm back at

Hey i was admited to hospital last week and now i'm back at home, the hospital said to had two infections (chest infection and urine infection) the hospital didn't give me anything for the pain or infections to take home, so i went to the doctors, the doctor said my chest is fine but i keep getting sharp chest pains, the doctor also said i don't have an infection but i've been to the toilet 15 times today on 3 bottles of water (i normally only drink 4 bottles and have 5 wees) what should i do?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Did they test you for a urine infection?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The doctor at my local gp done a Urian test and sent it off and said he would call me if i had an infection.....i also found the doctor to be very rude so i'd rather get a second opinion

it sounds to me like you absolutely have a urine infection.

I'm sorry there were rude :(

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what should i go about doing? should i make another appointment to see the doctor? as this infections have been going on for a week now and are showing no signs of clearing up

Yes, I would

you have to get into someone that can treat it.

It can't go untreated

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com