Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I used to wear braces and after time my front tooth shifted

Customer Question

I used to wear braces and after time my front tooth shifted more and more to the front. If I order retainers online now would they help make them straight or do I need braces again? Btw it isn't really bad however its looks awful as its the front tooth therefore it looks bad then I smile etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I smile*
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

No . Retainers keep your teeth in their current position. They do not move them. You may be able to consider Invisalign which moves the teeth with a series of retainers. Its less expensive than braces.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much are braces for upper teeth? And do I have to pay the full amount straight away or can I pay for example a certain percentage of that monthly?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

Braces vary in price depending where you live and how long the treatment will last . There is no way to know without visiting the orhodontist. Some orthodontists have payment plans.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay is that case I'd just like to know how much is it per appointment?