Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I have taken a photo could you have a look please?

I have taken a photo could you have a look please ?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What professional would cover this yes I would still like an answer as I was not satisfied with my first answer
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

Ia m Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you. Sorry for nobody answering yet. But we actually have no photo. Please load it up with the paperclip and ask your question. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please find attached the picture.

The picture is not very clear. But it is an issue for the dermatologist. How long has it been there? Does it itch or burn?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It doesn't itch or burn, it isn't near my labia though and I thought freckles were only where the sun got to? I'm unsure how long it's been there but I've had a baby in the last 7 months and got a cat scan following an ilius so I'm sure having professionals there they would have said. It looks like 2 freckles together.

It looks quite harmless, actually like two normal freckles, and I see no necessity to see a dermatologist. You can show it your GP when you visit him next time to be completely sure. I am for 99.99%.

Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience: Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.