wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Feeling dizzy, nausea, thirst

Customer Question

Feeling dizzy, nausea, thirst
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Don't have any diagnosed medical problems, this is the second episode this week with the same symptoms, I'm not taking any medication at this time
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

There can be many, many reasons for having nausea, dizziness and thirst.....

Unfortunately, there is no way to narrow down the many possible causes without a physical exam, possibly some blood work and maybe imaging studies....

Since this is the second time this week you have had these symptoms your best course of action would be to see your primary care MD, preferably before the weekend, for a good going over. You could also go to the ER if you can't get into see your primary care MD but, of course, this would be much more expensive of an option.

I understand that you were hoping for a diagnosis, or at least a list of possible causes here today but -- alas -- your recurring symptoms really need face to face visit to get to the root cause.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS