Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I received an oral unprotected sex from a girl who is

I received an oral unprotected sex from a girl who is probably a sex worker. I also ejaculated in her mouth and I was fingering her. Sometimes I bite my nails and have small lessons but I was definitely not bleeding. After 12.5 days I took a mpx hiv 1/2 hbv have pcr test and also hiv 1&2 abs / p24 ag screen. It all came negative. At the time of testing my tongue became white with burning feeling. I also feel burning of my back and I also had even some time before testing night sweating.
My doctor thinks that result is final but reading many comments on the internet - I am not sure.
Can above described symptoms be result of anexiety?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Yes, above symptoms can be from anxiety and you have very low risk of HIV from the contact you mentioned. I would recommend you to get a final 3rd generation test after 4 weeks of exposure for your reassurance. Nothing much to worry about.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would that test be then final? Or should I also take test after 90 days of exposure?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply.

No test at 4 weeks would be final.No worries.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.