Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I become obsessed with figures of authority ie. teachers so

Customer Question

I become obsessed with figures of authority ie. teachers so much that I cannot stop thinking about them I don't know if I am gay but my whole life consists around them and when they're not here it's all I think about and get sad and depressed and suicidal about this thinking they don't care. Is this some kind of personality disorder? I've been told a bit about bpd which apparently I may have but I really need to know how to control these obsessions they are taking over my life and I don't know who I am anymore
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes, this is a behavioral disorder and it is a treatable condition so getting the appropriate help at right time would be beneficial. I would recommend you to see a psychiatrist and you need behaviour cognitive therapy. Do not get stressed and seek proper help so that progress of the issue can be prevented.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes

Please let me now if you have followup questions.