healingtouches
healingtouches, Board Certified MD
Experience:  US Trained, Board certifications in Echocardiography, Vascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT, Cardiology and Internal Medicine
54460990

I have had a problem with swollen legs and blisters which

Customer Question

I have had a problem with swollen legs and blisters which have been weeping after 3 sets of antibiotics the blisters have stopped weeping but still hurt I put e-45 cream on 2 times per day Can I use some other cream. Bio or an other how long will it go on for.
Expert:  healingtouches replied 9 months ago.

I'll be glad to help.

My answer will be based on personal experience rather.

It appears that your wounds have now been treated with the antibiotics, I hope the primary cause of this has been determined for you so the risk factors for developing future issues can be minimized - please ask me if you have further questions in this regard.

One ointment that I have had particular luck with is Calmoseptine, I'm not sure if it is available in the UK - but the ingredients are zinc oxide and menthol (picture attached). It is available over the counter.

warm regards,