healingtouches
healingtouches, Board Certified MD
Experience:  US Trained, Board certifications in Echocardiography, Vascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac CT, Cardiology and Internal Medicine
54460990

I have had a problem with swollen legs and blisters which

Customer Question

I have had a problem with swollen legs and blisters which have been weeping after 3 sets of antibiotics the blisters have stopped weeping but still hurt I put e-45 cream on 2 times per day Can I use some other cream. Bio or an other how long will it go on for.
Expert:  healingtouches replied 10 months ago.

I'll be glad to help.

My answer will be based on personal experience rather.

It appears that your wounds have now been treated with the antibiotics, I hope the primary cause of this has been determined for you so the risk factors for developing future issues can be minimized - please ask me if you have further questions in this regard.

One ointment that I have had particular luck with is Calmoseptine, I'm not sure if it is available in the UK - but the ingredients are zinc oxide and menthol (picture attached). It is available over the counter.

warm regards,