Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Please can you help. My daughter (7) partner and I all have

Customer Question

Please can you help.
My daughter (7) partner and I all have an itchy rash. My 2 teenage sons don't. Have been to the docs 3 times, but it's getting worse. We have been given firstly certirizine now fexofenodine (daughter 60mg per day, adults 120g)
Also double base, dermol, hydrocortisone, daktarin (daughter) fusidic, betnovate and eurax. Nothing makes a difference, except maybe the eurax.
The rash is raised and bumpy. It's here and there, comes and goes, what is very itchy today will be nowhere to be seen tomorrow, only the marks of scabs where scratching has been so bad.
Please any advice as in what to do next, I can't watch my daughter in distress any longer.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I should've put it is all over but particularly bad on legs, back, inside of arms and armpits.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 9 months ago.

It sounds like scabies. You need treatment Go to your county health department. It sounds like you are not seeing the right physician