wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I had colorectal cancer with a dukes a tumour and was

Customer Question

I had colorectal cancer with a dukes a tumour and was operated on in sept 2015. I have made a generally good recovery but my diet has been restrictive. After fasting all day, On Thursday night I had a dinner involving strips of carrot and cabbage. Fibre is usually banned by the doctor. I had mild tummy pains yesterday. Then for the whole of last night I have been vomiting and have an acute pain around the centre of my tummy above my tummy button. No diarrhoea. I have managed to take two paracetamol only, which have made me feel a bit better. What should I do if anything please?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have just been sick again, producing a stream of grey watery vomit. Red in my cheeks. What should I do please?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

You should get into see your doctor this morning or go to Emergency.

This is the safest thing to do.

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS