wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Yesterday, when I wake up in the morning I lost my balance

Customer Question

I am Ruqaiah Bedaiwi.
Yesterday, when I wake up in the morning I lost my balance and since that I started vomiting. I can not hold any thing even the water. I have to the GP and they give antisocial tablet.
I have took those tablet and I went to sleep when I walk up my room cupboard was in the roof for a few minutes and I through up again.
Now ,
I can not even walk with out assistance.
Could direct me please
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

You need to get into see your MD this morning. If that is not possible then you should go to Emergency.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok , what du you suspect from my situation
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

You may have a middle ear infection, the flu, heart problems, electrolyte imbalance, etc.... the list goes on and on and on......

The only way to sort out what is happening is to see a MD in person.

It does, however, sound serious enough to warrant a Emergency visit.

Make sense?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS