wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

My wife has been suffering from a severe attack of the

Customer Question

My wife has been suffering from a severe attack of the campylobacter virus for the past two and a half weeks, we think that she is probably through this attack since the diarrea and sickness is stopped. She is left with severe muscle pains all over.Our doctor says that this may persist for quite sometime. Can this be treated by homeopathy?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

There is nothing to loose by trying homeopathic treatment. It will not hurt and, yes, it might help.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS