Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I recently started using warticon for GW! I used them on my

Customer Question

Hey I recently started using warticon for GW! I used them on my behind and the warts went white and the cream seems to be working. I have also used the cream in my pubic area but the warts haven't went white and they are getting little red spots around them instead! What do I do ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

The redness is a sign that the treatment is working. The warts should begin to dry up and fall off. Keep applying the treatment as directed.