Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

U amwondering if you can guide me resgrding my situation i

Customer Question

Hi u amwondering if you can guide me resgrding my situation i am 36 years old guy mariied for 15 years its bedn six months i dont feel like to have sex and i go to toilet mire than usuall i am patient of deppression stop taking for 2 months but almost i took these med for 5 years and i do weed now
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 11 months ago.

Hello. If your sex drive is low you need to have your testosterone levels checked. If they are low, you need to find out why and undergo testosterone replacement therapy. If you are urinating more frequently than usual, you need to have your urine checked for infection. If you have an infection in your prostate gland, for example, you may need several weeks of antibiotics to clear it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you describe me medicine ?
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 11 months ago.

Legally, I cannot prescribe medication over the internet. Beside, you need to know what you are treating first. You need to get blood and urine tests done, then you will know what medication is needed.