Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I'm a little scared?.I think I've got M.S?..I have hiding my

Customer Question

I'm a little scared?.I think I've got M.S?..I have hiding my symptoms for years.My right eye, When it I have an attack. It's very sharp painting and can last for a while. Then I'm ok for a few months. My balance I notice a couple of years back that my left leg was giving away.I just put it down to wear and tear..I've arthritis in my right hand which a few years back was diagnosed as Raynards die are.This now spread to my left hand. Very forgetful..I need the toilet all time. Dread long journeys..I suffer from virtual infections..I am always tired which no one believes!..I suffer badly with anxiety and panic attacks....I'm to scared to go to my g.p...What do think?.
Many Thanks for talking time to read?..Thank You
***** ***** (not my real name)
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 8 months ago.

How long ago did all of this start?

Do you have any other symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.