wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Review my husband seman analysis and hormones report and let

Customer Question

Review my husband seman analysis and hormones report and let me know the best treatment could be offer . Shall we convince naturally or through IVF or IUI. We have been trying for a year . I hade one baby miscarriage and no issues with my case .
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

The semen analysis did not post.

can you please attach it again?

What problems have you had trying to conceive?

Do either of you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Attached . No medication only multi vitamins

Thank you for that additional information.

His sperm volume is good but, unfortunately, his motility and morphology is poor and he has more white and red blood cells in his sample than he should.

The hormone tests etc look good.

So. what is the take home message?

Conception via natural means might be difficult given your husbands sperm results. Due to this fact even IVF or IUI might be problematic.

So. What would I recommend?

I would try IUI first. If this doesn't work after a couple of cycles then IVF can be tried. As you probably understand of the available option IVF is the most expensive and technically difficult.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you and your husband the very best.